Attendance is an essential component in the student's academic success. We are constantly taking up some strict measures for the benefit of our students, so that they can attend their classes regularly. It is mandatory for all students attendance to have more than 75% class of current semester / academic session. If a student has less than 75% attendance, a fine Rs. 100 per day will be imposed on him, otherwise he will not be allowed from giving internal and university exams without further notice.
Students have to strictly follow the guidelines instructed by college management in terms of attendance. College tracks attendance and regularity of every student in class rooms, for internal tests and other tasks. Students need to get permissions for leaves and also need to submit leave letters to the respective counselors.
If the attendance is less than 80%, the examination form will not be allowed to be filled under any circumstances.
- Should wear only formals with shirts tucked in.
- Jeans should not be wore.
- Only formal shoes; sports or canvas shoes are not allowed.
- Dhoti / lungi / shorts are not allowed.
- Lab Coats and prescribed shoes are to be worn during laboratory classes.
- Wearing short chains around the neck, plastic bracelets are not permitted.
- Should wear only Salwar, Kurti with Dupatta pinned on both sides.
- Shoes or strapped Slippers are only allowed
- Ornaments like anklets, glass bangles, etc. which will cause distraction will not be allowed.
- Loose hair is not allowed. Hair should be plaited or tied
- Lab coats and shoes are to be worn during laboratory classes.
ID cards to students will be issued once they have done with form filling work at the time of registration. All the students should submit their details of blood group to the college at the time of registration.
In case if student lost the ID card, he/she can obtain a duplicate card at the cost of nominal payment.
Without the ID Cards the students will not be allowed into the college campus.